Christmas is Here! ~P~ Christmas is Here! ~P~

This song really does capture the essence of Christmas morning! The choice of instruments was great, and the melody was quite light and innocent. Merry belated christmas, and happy new year!

Solitary Desolation ~P~ Solitary Desolation ~P~

Very emotional piece, I hope whatever problems in your life go away soon!

EnV - Shinto EnV - Shinto

Nice song!
I like how you've made your songs a bit more 'oriental', while also still being dance songs.

8-bit Showdown 8-bit Showdown

Love it! It's always nice to see collaborations, to see how different people and different styles merge together to create something awesome.

When a Good Man Goes to War ~P When a Good Man Goes to War ~P

Great song! I can easily picture this in a movie or something. The transition of the styles is really cool too!

Fight the Movement! ~P~ Fight the Movement! ~P~

Great song! I always enjoy songs that have two contrasting voices/styles that eventually merge together and play in harmony. Hope to see more music like this soon! Great work!

Epic War Drums Track ~P~ Epic War Drums Track ~P~

Great work! The selection of percussion really fitted the theme. Sounds quite harsh and war-like, and the little things at 0:29 added a sense of tension and buildup. I like the composition of this! Is this going to be used in something? I'm surprised this is the percussion alone, sounded like a complete composition at first!

keep up the good work!

Club Desire ~P~ Club Desire ~P~

Great song!
I think it's interesting how you have such a large range of music genres.

EnV - Vee EnV - Vee

Great song! Not much to say here.
Keep up the good work!

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

Great song! I love how you gave the same melody to two different instruments, but gave each one a different personality. For example, the guitar seemed to be more fierce and dominant, while the piano was more ambient and mysterious, in a way. Personally, I like the piano better, probably because it was the first instrument I learned.
My favorite part is probably 2:12, where the 'other' piano voice comes in. Keep up the great work!